Don't just take our word for it. Read the following testimonials from our veteran Big Adventurers.
"An astonishingly good trip with some brilliant fellow riders. The roads! The landscapes! The history and culture. The pure spirit of adventure. But above all else; the wonderful, welcoming people, absolutely everywhere we had the good fortune to visit. Burma, you have stolen a piece of my heart. Thanks for the ride."
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, Matt Spencer
"This was a fantastic trip to a wonderful country with a great group of like minded folk. Highly recommended!"
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, David Hicks
"I have done dozens of serious surf and ski adventures but this trip rates in the top three hardest challenges I have faced. Life changing."
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Paul 'Alby' Shaw
"There is not much that the brilliant team at the Big Adventure Company cannot arrange when it comes to motorcycle adventures around the world and the latest trip to Bolivia failed to disappoint. Nick and fellow bikers such as myself shared my very best adventure to date. The can do attitude of the team really sets them apart from the many other bike companies. Along with having great itineraries and routes they always have plans B and C covered too. I would highly recommend using these guys as you will not only enjoy the motorcycling and the well organised routes but the laughs and unforgettable memories that go perfectly with."
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Lee James Pendleton
“So, looking for your next Big Adventure? Look no further than a trip with these guys. Having just returned from the inaugural trip with this new company, I can honestly say it was one of the most testing and enjoyable trips I have ever done. Cambodia has everything. It has graded roads, jungle roads, sand and mud and lots of water crossings especially in the wet season. It is a beautiful country, with staggering vistas and you feel part of it travelling through on your trusty Honda. Support is top notch - local mechanics who know the bikes inside out and UK team to help guide you through your adventure, both on and off the bike!!!! Having big fun is also part of this trip and the Big Adventure Company can guarantee fun and laughter from start to finish. Oh,and the medical cover is bloody great!! I challenge you to find another company to match what the Big Adventure Company does.”
– Cambodia Dirt Bike Adventure, Rob Mockett
"If there's a big adventure singing in your heart, release it and undertake this fantastic opportunity! I can't wait to go on the next one!"
- Bolivia Jeep Adventure, James Butler
“An absolutely fantastic adventure. A brilliant and life changing experience”
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Alun Watkins
“Had the best time, the bikes, route and company have been perfect. Thank you!”
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Harvey Tregidgo
“A true adventure! Unlike so many companies that promise but don’t deliver. TBAC is my go to adventure company from now on!”
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Max Richard
“I needed this trip and it delivered what I needed, I haven’t smiled so much in years, It was real, real fun! Thankyou!”
- Bolivia Motorcycle Adventure, Marcel Reeves-Walker
"Amazing trip and amazing company"
- Thailand Dirt Bike Bike Adventure, Tony Collard
“Fantastic variety of terrain, overnight destinations, fellow travellers and many memories to boot”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Ed Giblin
"A great adventure into the Himalayas. Nepal is a must for any dirt biker, you will find nothing else like it on earth"
- Nepal Dirt Bike Adventure, Andy Wood
"Awesome, inspiring, beyond belief. A must do!"
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Andy Cooke
“Truly brilliant trip from start to finish. Best riding I've ever done, great company and faultless logistics. A credit to the whole team.”
- Cambodia Dirt Bike Adventure, Trevor Evans
“A unique blend of adventure, challenge and fun all supported by a great team”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Kirk Williams
“Amazing adventure! A very big thanks to the team – really supportive and professional throughout the trip. It really has been the trip of a lifetime!”
- Cambodia Dirt Bike Adventure, Phil Nash
"Bolivia... Death Road, unmade roads and the Salt Pans in a 4x4=unforgettable! Arduous, diverse and fun fun fun! My biggest driving challenge yet and I conquered it with the biggest smile on my face. Thank you BIG Adventure Company"
- Bolivia Jeep Adventure, Gemma Dean
“Get out and do it!”
- Cambodia Dirt Bike Adventure, Euan Gordon
“Got more amazing by the day! Good fun all round, great tracks and great places to stay.”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Peter Laing
"You will see parts of Nepal not available to others on bikes that can handle the challenging terrain"
- Nepal Dirt Bike Adventure, Stuart Twiss
"The Burmese people are so warm and welcoming. It was a pleasure and a privilege to ride with such accomplished leaders and riders, a truly amazing experience"
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, Julie Hunter
"A diverse group of people brought together by a great tour leader and tour guide to make a great trip. Thank you Big Adventure Company!"
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, Don Leigh
"The best motorcycle trip I have done, and I've done a few!"
- Burma Motorcycle Adventure, Andrew Wood
"The best riding to be had on the planet!"
- Romania Dirt Bike Long Weekender, Jos Fenton
'If you're looking for some of the most stunning, exciting and challenging enduro riding Europe has to offer then The Big Adventure Company's Romania long weekender has it all! One of the most fun trips trips I've ever been on!'
- Romania Dirt Bike Long Weekender, Kevin Amos-Yeo
"BIG thanks for an amazing experience. People say this too much but it really was a life changing experience for me. I’m hooked. Big world out there and it's given me a new perspective."
- Romania Dirt Bike Long Weekender, Stephen Greasley
“It really was the best Adventure trip I’ve ever been on. Challenging, great camaraderie, funny, dangerous and friends for life! The perfect ingredients!”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Steve Szmigielski
“Fantastic trip with a top bunch of guys, well done for keeping us on the straight and narrow!”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Richard Monson
“Once again, thanks very much for a superb trip, you should be very proud on the success of this one.”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, John Wood
“Fantastic trip still buzzing!!! Cheers for all your efforts in making it a memorable holiday.”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Peter Nixey
“Thanks so much for a cracking trip, truly one to remember and look forward to the next.”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Phil Smith
“Thank you for a never to be forgotten trip. I've done some trips in my many years of riding but that one takes some beating! Here's to the next one!”
- Thailand Dirt Bike Adventure, Barrie Poolman